Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

If your dog had an online dating profile...

...what would it say? 

Here is one for Treasure:

If your dog had an online dating profile...-treasure-008.jpg

Screen name: Mamasgrrrl07
Age: 5 years
Breed: Dachshund
Hair color: Red Dapple/Piebald
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Average
Status: Spayed

Hey boys! My name is Treasure. I am a fiery little redhead dachshund with a passion for blankets. If there is a blanket on the floor or couch, you can almost always find me under it. I just loooove being warm. So if you are looking for a cuddle under a nice, warm blanket... I'm your gal! Some of my other interests include: trick training, staring out open windows, long walks by the canal, playing with kong toys, eating raw meat, and rolling in worms! I also love puppies, and will adopt any little abandoned pup I see! I have three adopted chihuahua children, that have all found great homes! So, if you like blankets, worms, and puppies... and think you can keep up with me... send me a message!

2 comments:

  1. YOu certainly are a catch Treasure, all the boys will be after you :)

    Lots of slobbers,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete

Please Subscribe to be notified of replies!