Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Just Catching Up - Amp

Hello all! Treasure here. It has been soooooooo long since I last posted here. I thought I would try to get back into writing occasionally, so here are a bunch of pictures to show you what we have been up to lately! I am going to start with Amp!


Amp LOVES to play in the sand box!



Here he is waiting for Rocky to dig up some sand!



Glamour shot!



Here he is posing with yours truly. Yeah... we look good.



Amp loves his mom! (yes, his tail is green in this photo)



He also loves his dad!



That is all for today! My next post will feature Rocky!


5 comments:

  1. It sure has been a long time and we've missed you! So glad to see that all is going well on your end and that you're out playing and having a great time. Don't be a stranger!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my post! I will try to update more often :)

      ~Treasure the Dachshund

      Delete
  2. Oh, it sure is pawsome to see you agains!!! You are lookin' FABulous BTW! And AMP...wows! That is one pawsome diggin' snooter!! And I am lovin' that green tail! I wonder if that would work with mine....bol
    Anyhu, sure looks like you have been havin' one hell of a good time!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! best anti pull dog harness

    ReplyDelete

Please Subscribe to be notified of replies!