Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cool Dog and Booooring...

Hello! This is Treasure speaking! I have a little mini-adventure to tell you about!




Yesterday, I went with Ellie to team teach a dog training class with her mentor, Dyan. While we were waiting for the students to show up, Ellie and I were practicing some tricks... when we started to attract a crowd! I had soooo much fun showing off. We heard comments like, "Wow, I thought Dachshunds were impossible to train!" and "That's a cool dog!" Cool dog, huh? I thought I was a "Hot" Dog! With a new title like that, I thought it would be in my best interest to practice my "cool" face.


"What do you think? Am I getting it right?"


Today wasn't so fun though. It was cold outside, and I absolutely HATE the cold. Ellie tried to keep me occupied with a stuffed chew toy, and it was fun for a while... 




...but I moved onto another favorite hobby of mine.


"Blanket Burrowing!"


The one good thing about today? I got to wear my favorite coat!




Well, that's all I have for today! I hope I didn't put you all to sleep with the boringness... speaking of sleep...




"ZzZzzzZzzzz....."







7 comments:

  1. CarolfromdownunderApril 9, 2011 at 2:46 PM

    Hi Treasure, you look like a hot dog to me. I'm sure you must feel the cold with such a short coat. Our great danes always felt cold too. Look forward to more adventures, no worries, love Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Treasure!
    Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
    I'd love to be your friend!
    Sure you have a very important job!
    I can't do any tricks.... I have a soooo bad trainer!
    But... I hate cold weather too! Haaaa!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very cool COOL face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treasure the DachshundApril 10, 2011 at 6:28 PM

    Yes, I'm always freezing! That's why I like to burrow under blankets so much!

    ~Treasure the Dachshund

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasure the DachshundApril 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM

    Thanks for visiting me, Lorenza! I really enjoy reading about your adventures!

    ~Treasure the Dachshund

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treasure the DachshundApril 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM

    Thank you! I worked very hard on perfecting it!

    ~Treasure the Dachshund

    ReplyDelete

Please Subscribe to be notified of replies!